Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It has begun

The illness has started. My hands are sweaty, my pulse is racing, my heart is in my throat, and I'm shaking. Must be election day!

I certainly don't want false hope, and I understand the whole time-space continuum thing, but damn do I wish some returns were in. Like, all of them. More than just Dixville Notch that is. (By the way, that article isn't correct: the town leaned Democratic during Jed Bartlett's reelection. Well, Hartsfield’s Landing did anyway)

Several feeds, most of them detailing potential voter intimidation and challenges and whatnot, are not helping. The Onion is helping a lot actually, but I still feel this pounding in the pit of my stomach. Thank god Google is feeding the madness!

I'm going for a long run tonight, then I'm getting drunk and watching season three of the West Wing. Wake me when there's good news.

No comments: